thought i would be the first one sobbing at graduation lol but I only shed a few tears when she spok
the channel four news? They like made me talk, i didn't wana. & Gradnight was soooooo much fun ! The perfect end to an amazing school year.
By the time 4am hit though i was ready to leave.. as I'm sure everyone else was =\. I was like sleep walking by the time 6am came. Ummm, last words lol [= ; I'm so proud of everyone that made it all the way to graduation. Trying to get there was a long and tiring journey. But WE MADE IT ! lol, i wish you guys all the best in the future. '09
"& so he came to a crossroads and understood the meaning of bittersweet. Though the road ahead was fresh and exciting and would take him where he wanted to go, he thought of the sweet road behind. He would never walk it again" - Thomas Wolfe
Aww you && Asiaa look preetyyy :]]
ReplyDeletecongrats! glad you made it. some people dont ya know. if u wanted to you could be come a police officer with just ur diploma alone. so you have a promising future ahead of you.
ReplyDeleteawwwh!
ReplyDelete