June 9, 2009

DearDiary,

so,
my life's amazing with or without you.
well, amazing without you is an overstatement....
bearable is a better word.
But you can't win them all though... right?
I've completely gotten over missing you...
you've become a lesson. A lesson that I'm sure I've
learned many times but STILL haven't seemed to grasp.
I NEED TO LET GO.
But letting go has always been a hard pill for me to swallow.
Every time someone mentions your name... I begin choking
Choking on tears before they even have a chance to touch my cheeks.
All of my thoughts quickly become stained
with old images of your face. Suffocating me in memories
as they slowly reappear. I was pretty sure I'd buried them,
but they find a way to resurface... somehow. I'm trapped,
drowning, begging to be let of a reality that i cannot escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment