June 25, 2009

where do i start....

RIP FARRAH FAWCETT & MICHAEL JACKSON

No offense to Michael, i mean I'm just as big as a fan as the next...
but his death really took away from Farrah [who put up one hell of a fight against cancer]. Like one second she was on the news, radio, Internet etc. then less than an hour later it was Michael Mania. I know death isn't like a popularity contest... but I'm just sayin. Anyway, two amazing legends and they'll both be missed dearly. Oh and pray that those Jeff Goldblum rumors are false =[


--------------------------------------------

- to switch it up...
my .... [uhh well she's like a sister to me] is visiting for the summer.
I took her to a Cali Party last night... and I was a little embarrassed at our behavior.
lol, anyway i think she had fun...[ well i hope she did. ]


I was SOOO dumbfounded when i got to the center of the crowd and realized
that this was the root of it all. Umm, they were "dancing"
as some call it. I hope no one video taped it...
it got pretty NASTY to say the least.
Uhh eek -_- [awkward], i just pray alcohol was present.


----------------------------------------------------

[ Okay] , if you're still reading .. THANKS [=....
the last thing worth mention is me and Matthew's "frieniversary"
... [ or would it be Matthew and I??]
lol.... people keep asking me about it..asking me if I'm joking
sighhh, you guys should know I NEVER play.
we've officially been Best Friends [forever] for a year.
I can't believe I haven't been hospitalized due to like an anxiety attack.
......cause Lord knows that boy be stressing me out.
...but with bad [or in this case, awful] there is good. & if you happen
to come across this lol, thanks for always having my back like my spine.

I LOVE YOU !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment