freeze frame, rewind...
run it back- stop time.
reminisce for a while on a place that's forgotten now ... or at least should be - please forgive me, I'm still trying to erase, but for whatever reason I still vividly remember his face every feature... beautifully outlined in pen. impossible for me to forget him no matter how long it's been. his voice replays through my head non stop... everyday. I'm running out of ways to interpret the shit he did say. empty phrases spilled from his mouth so effortlessly & took the shape of statements like "its not you its me" ... "i like you a lot - BUT this isn't the right time"... "maybe we can try again somewhere down the line." - SOMEWHERE hidden in those statements are the real reasons we fell apart ... the reasons why I'm still stopped in this place and can't press start.
No comments:
Post a Comment