#2. My friend and I went to go see "Dear John" yesterday..Sigh, the ending wasn't as good as I'd hoped.. but it was still a great movie. I definitely shed a few tears lol..Nicholas Sparks never seems to disappoint lol.
#3. I've been on like a writing spree lately. Hope you like.
"I spend all my time missing you
-every second of everyday
... recalling everything.. from your voice, to your smile..
to every characteristic present on your face.
the tone of your voice every time you said you'd never leave...
the naive look in my eyes every time i believed.
... the minutes without you that i was convinced I'd never make it through
how heavy my head felt when filled with visions of me and you..
the dreams i had about you coming back every night..
the darkness that consumed me even when surrounded by light.
everyone tells me you've moved on.. I'm trying my best to do the same too...
well at least after a find a reason to keep living now that I'm without you. "
#4. k, bye ^.^*... valentines day is coming up.. rolling my eyes [deeply lol]

NoOoOo ! not the Toyota Yaris ! lol
ReplyDeletei went and saw Dear John and your right.
the ending wasnt too bueno but i guess that was the 'reality' of Love. Channing Tatum : HM ! =]
and finally, agree with you on the V-day eye roll. its my fav holiday and yet, no excitment this year. =\
madd love.
OH ! and hope you feel better ! lol
ReplyDeletelol, yeah in my opinion it was more realistic than the notebook..
ReplyDeletewow, you're really taking this seriouslyy... now, if only we could connect for the talkbox
ReplyDeleteIMY.