"anything that can go wrong... will go wrong" - story of my life ?
in the words of the great Mejia [r.i.p] my life is fucking MADNESS !... I'm lacking human interaction... trying to let go of some things.. while still trying to survive and maintain in my day to day life.. talk about overload..[i complain a lot].. & to top EVERYTHING off.. i was struck by lightning today.. yess ! you read that correctly.. LIGHTNING.. on the side is a picture just to make sure u understand haha. well anyway.. I'm just hoping shit calms down and gets better soon
in the words of the great Mejia [r.i.p] my life is fucking MADNESS !... I'm lacking human interaction... trying to let go of some things.. while still trying to survive and maintain in my day to day life.. talk about overload..[i complain a lot].. & to top EVERYTHING off.. i was struck by lightning today.. yess ! you read that correctly.. LIGHTNING.. on the side is a picture just to make sure u understand haha. well anyway.. I'm just hoping shit calms down and gets better soon"my strength lies solely in my tenacity"
No comments:
Post a Comment