


So I know this movie totally came out years ago... but it's still my all time favorite romance..
Like on some "a love so pure" type shit lol.. [ughh i told myself I was going to get rid of my
Like on some "a love so pure" type shit lol.. [ughh i told myself I was going to get rid of my
potty mouth...] Anyway... I'm honestly shocked by how many people have not seen this movie
it's like a part of being a teenager.. it's like someone saying they've never seen The Breakfast
Club or Clueless... but yeah, this movie is amazing to me... even more now that I know the
words... if you HAVEN'T seen it, you don't know what love is lol
...& Happy Birthday Gandhi
"an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"
i love the notebook and for awhile i was hooked on it ! THEN ! me and my bestie went and saw Nights At Rodanthe ! can you say amazing ! check it out .
ReplyDeletemadd love .